Photography Club Summer 2018
We're recruiting participants for our next free Photography Club programme, open to all 13-16 year olds
Photography Club is a fantastic opportunity for 13-16 year olds to meet regularly, develop their camera skills, produce photographs for an exhibition and gain an Arts Award certificate. The programme is led by artist/facilitator Lynn Weddle and includes practical workshops, visits to exhibitions and talks by artists/curators.
Photography Club is free of charge and cameras are provided for participants who do not have their own.
You can find details about past Photography Club programmes here
Participants are required to commit to the entire session programme. Please find dates/times/locations of all the spring sessions below.
Summer 2018 Session Programme
Taster session: Tuesday 3 April, 2-4pm, Brighton Youth Centre
1. Wednesday 9 May, 4-6pm Brighton Youth Centre
2. Saturday 26 May, 11am-3.30pm University of Brighton, Edward Street
3. Wednesday 30 May (full day) Brighton Youth Centre
4. Wednesday 6 June, 4-6pm Brighton Youth Centre
5. Wednesday 20 June, 4-6pm Brighton Youth Centre
6. Wednesday 4 July, 4-6pm Brighton Youth Centre
7. Saturday 7 July, 11am-3.30pm University of Brighton, Edward Street
8. Wednesday 18 July, 4-6pm Brighton Youth Centre
9. Wednesday 25 July, 4-6pm Brighton Youth Centre
How to join
If you would like to join Photography Club, please get in touch asap. We will need the following details from you to complete your registration:
Parent/carer phone number
Our registration deadline is Thursday 29 March 2018 so please make sure you email email@example.com with the above details by this date.