Opportunity: Chair and Trustees for Photoworks Board
Published on 31 May 2018
Photoworks is seeking to recruit a new Chair to lead our Board of Trustees, plus several new Board members to help guide our vision and development.
Submission deadline: 25 June 2018
We are passionate about photography, a medium which has never been more influential on contemporary culture. We commission, produce and distribute projects that participate in and comment on the role of photography in society. We have a particularly strong focus on supporting emerging talent and helping artists develop their practice.
We are seeking a Chair who shares our commitment and passion, with the knowledge and experience to support Photoworks and its mission. We are also seeking several new members to join our Board of Trustees.
No remuneration will be made, but travel and out-of-pocket expenses can be reimbursed where required.
Benefits of joining the Photoworks Board include:
• Helping to shape a growing organisation to realise the potential of its remit.
• Championing and supporting emerging contemporary photographic practice.
• Promoting new modes of presentation and audience engagement.
• Extending networks of contacts.
• Helping Photoworks deliver its national remit across the UK and build partnerships internationally.
For more information download our recruitment pack below
• Photoworks Chair and Trustees Recruitment Information
To submit your expression of interest, please
Submission Deadline: 25 June 2018