Photoworks at FORMAT International Portfolio Review, Derby, March 2014
FORMAT Artistic Director, Louise Clements, says participants will receive “invaluable advice, awards and guidance from over 40 high-profile photography experts featuring Photo Festival Directors, Curators, Editors and more.”
Cost – £250 (instalment payments available)
- A total of 8 reviews, 20 minutes each between 9.30am – 4.00pm on Friday 28th March OR/AND Saturday 29th March 2013.
- A place in the ‘Portfolio Walk’ which will take place after the Reviews on Sat 29th (approx 4.30pm – 6pm tbc). Photographers set up their work on tables and the public, reviewers and VIP guests are invited to walk around, talk to you and view your work. The Portfolio Walk is not compulsory, but we advise you do consider taking part.
- Series of professional practice talks exclusively for portfolio review participants. You can attend any/all of the talks (so long as they do not clash with a review). A list of talks is available to download so that you are able to book your reviews according to which talk you would like to attend.
- Entrance to special evening social events, including an exhibition opening, live music and awards night featuring the awesome photo comedian Al Pitcher.
The FORMAT International Portfolio Review Awards evening will take place on 29 March
All photographers booked for the review are nominees. Most awards will be judged by the Reviewers or chosen judges. Some of the award winners will be chosen at random. Prizes include:
- £75 Photoworks voucher and one year Photoworks Membership
- One free place at the FORMAT Reviews (you will have to book and will be given your money back after the review)
- Follow up development review with Louise Clements, Artistic Director of FORMAT Festival
- £500 credit to spend at Genesis Imaging
- A £250 John E Wright voucher for for all printing services including photographic & fine art printing
- A one year subscription to GUP Magazine
- £100 MOO voucher
- Clifton Cameras Award
- PixelPin Award
- 5 year Viewbook account
Book your place, on the FORMAT Website