Photoworks is a charity and all donations directly fund opportunities for artists at all stages in their careers. You can support Photoworks by becoming a Photoworks Friend or Patron, or by making a donation.
Support Photoworks with a one-off donation or a recurring gift.
Your generous gift directly supports opportunities for both artists and audiences.
- £10-£25 buys materials for young people to create their own artwork at Photography Club
- £50 pays for ten young people to gain their Arts Awards
- £100 supports a speaking opportunity for an artist at a Photoworks event
- £200 pays for an artist facilitator to run an inclusive workshop for adults with additional needs
- £500 covers an artist’s fees for a new digital commission
Any amount supports our programme of exhibitions, commissions, events and learning.
Make a Donation?
Please select a donation amount and click 'add donation'Add donation
If you are a UK taxpayer, don’t forget to add Gift Aid to make your donation worth an extra 25% at no extra cost to you.
Donate by bank transfer
We’re pleased to accept donations by direct bank transfer or standing order. Please email email@example.com to request our bank details.
Donate by cheque
Please make cheques payable to Photoworks. Write your name, email and address on the reverse and post to:
154–155 Edward Street
CAF America: US donors can support Photoworks in a tax-efficient way by making a Donor Advised Gift via CAF America, which has 501(c)3 tax exempt status. Please note that Photoworks incur an 8% fee for each donation. To use CAF America, click here and search for Photoworks in the database.