- Instagram Takeover: José Castrellón
José Castrellón (Panama, 1980) is a photographer working by commission in the editorial and commercial space.
- Brighton Photo Biennial 2018 Showcase: Laura Pannack
‘I learn most when I walk with a camera; about myself and the company I share. I engage. I stop mentally. I listen.’
- Freelance Job Opportunity: Photography Facilitators, Action Research/Training
Explorers: Illuminating the Wilderness
5pm Tuesday 4 December 2018
Fee: £2,500 plus travel expenses
- Watch: Brighton Photo Biennial Artist Émeric Lhuisset
Watch Émeric Lhuisset discuss his series L’Autre Rive shown as part of Brighton Photo Biennial 2018.
- Watch: Brighton Photo Biennial Artist Tereza Červeňová
Watch Tereza Červeňová discuss her series ‘June’ shown as part of Brighton Photo Biennial 2018.