- Digital Event: Shoair Mavlian in conversation with Eli Durst
Join us on Instagram Live at 7pm BST on Wednesday 27 May for a Photoworks Digital Event.
- Instagram Takeover: Jamila Prowse
This week we welcome Jamila Prowse, independent curator, writer and editor and guest editor for the Photoworks Annual 26.
- Art Awards for Families: Photography for all the Family
Photoworks is offering children and young people, supported by their parents and carers, the chance to complete a Discover Arts Award.
- #6 Perform – Alexandra Davenport
For #6 Perform of Photography+, we spoke to Alexandra Davenport about her practice, her background in dance and how the two come together.
- #6 Perform – Arwed Messmer
Arwed Messmer: Aktion and performance
Text by Nicola Jeffs
- #6 – Vanity My Name Is
#6 – Vanity My Name Is
Text by Photoworks Writer-in-residence Marissa Chen
- #6 Perform – Sheida Soleimani
Iranian-American multimedia artist Sheida Soleimani, discusses her wider practice and image making process. Her work functions as an analysis of the correlation between place and time and is part of #6 Perform.
- #6 Perform – Paul Mpagi Sepuya
Paul Mpagi Sepuya – Fragments, Remnants, and Glass
Text by Raquel Villar-Pérez
- #6 Perform – Mohamed Bourouissa
Mohamed Bourouissa – ‘These constructed realities’
Text by Julia Bunnemann