Placement Opportunity for a young creative aged 18 – 25 years
We are pleased to launch a paid placement opportunity for a young creative to join the Photoworks team as we strive to better understand and engage with our younger audiences. Through this placement you will gain hands-on experience of working for a national arts charity and learn approaches to reaching and engaging young audiences digitally.
We are delighted to be able to offer this placement through Shout Out Loud partnership funding. Shout Out Loud is English Heritage’s flagship national youth engagement programme. Photoworks is a Shout Out Loud partner.
Over the course of three months, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how an arts organisation operates
- Research, propose, develop and deliver high quality digital creative content
- Lead research consultation with some of our youth groups
- Copywrite and quality assess of all our social media and marketing content
- Evaluate success of new digital content
- Help to facilitate projects between Photoworks and other organisations.
Come and bring your enthusiasm and creative digital skills to the arts sector!
Salary: Fixed sum of £2993.76, in line with National Living Wage
Timeframe: 21 June – 10 September, 4 days a week
Closing Date: 5pm, Monday 7 June
How to apply:
- A short CV (one page)
- A document (1-2 pages) containing further experience relevant to this role
- Send everything to email@example.com
Please download the full job description below:
Please fill out our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form alongside your application: