We’re committed to inspiring children and supporting teachers. Every year we work directly with teachers and their settings to deliver bespoke programmes with schools up and down the country.
We offer continuing professional development programmes for teachers focusing on photography as a creative tool for learning across the curriculum. We have a strong track record of delivering high quality twilight and full-day activities in both Primary & Secondary settings. Sessions are always bespoke – tailored to meet the need of your setting. Get in touch if you would like to know more.
Packages on offer include:
- Raising Literacy through Photography in Primary Settings
- Exploring LGBTQ+ Issues in Schools
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Creative Use of the Camera in the Classroom
- STEAM through Photography
- Drawing & Photography
Working With Photographers and Contemporary Photography
We have a strong track record of school engagement. Get in touch if you would like us to work with you to co-produce artist-led programmes for your students that enrich or support curriculum delivery. We can combine this with professional development opportunities for teachers.
Our programmes link to school improvement priorities such as progress and attainment, or support teaching and learning in specific topics or subject areas. We work across the primary and secondary curriculum, often with departments such as History, Science and English as well as the Art department.
Activities might include:
- Practical photography workshops in a classroom setting led by an artist/photographer. All equipment including digital cameras and printers supplied.
- Artist talks
- Careers inspiration & awareness activities
- Facilitated exhibition visits with simple, practical photography activities (dependent on exhibition availability)
Browse some of our previous projects with children and young people in school and other settings.