Photoworks Friend – special anniversary offer including a festival in a box!
From: £35.00 / year
Join as a Photoworks Friend to support Photoworks and to receive an exclusive set of benefits and opportunities.
Special anniversary year offer – get a Photoworks Festival in a box!
The Photoworks Festival in a box is a unique and limited edition object; a portable festival where you become the curator and decide where and how to install it.
You can only get your Festival in a box by becoming a Photoworks Friend. Sign up now.
The box includes artworks by Farah Al Qasimi, Lotte Andersen, Poulomi Basu, Roger Eberhard, Ivars Gravlejs, Pixy Liao, Alix Marie, Ronan Mckenzie, Sethembile Msezane, Alberta Whittle and Guanyu Xu, and a manifesto by Queer History Now.
Each of the artworks can be installed on your own walls: at home, in your office, in a gallery, in your classroom or with your community. There are an infinite amount of ways in which you can install the festival. Use nails, tape or clips to hang in your preferred space. There is a wall label for each, giving you more information about the artist and their work.
Hang it as a group with friends, with fellow artists or solo. Or keep it, folded, as a special object, in your bookcase or in your studio.
Also enjoy texts by Simon Baker, Julia Bunnemann, Pamila Gupta, Shoair Mavlian, Lucy Soutter and Raquel Villar-Pérez, as part of the box.
In return, as a Photoworks Friend, you will also receive:
- the current issue of Photoworks Annual sent directly to your door (please note, Annual 26 is now sold out but we will send an annual from our back catalogue)
- 20% off the full range of books, prints and editions in the Photoworks shop
- a first look at a wide range of Photoworks digital content before anyone else, including the catalogue of events that took place for Photoworks Festival
- the opportunity to buy a yearly Photoworks fundraising edition before anyone else
- behind-the-scenes news and insights
- Invitations to special events hosted by Photoworks and our partners
Watch as the Photoworks team curate our Festival in a Box: