From: £35.00 / year
Become a Photoworks Friend for just £35 and you will receive:
- our latest annual publication, The Thing (RRP. £35)
- our previous publication, Photoworks Festival: From Little Acorns… (RRP. £55)
- 20% off the full range of books, prints and editions in the Photoworks shop
- invitations to special events hosted by Photoworks and our partners
- a first look at a wide range of Photoworks digital content before anyone else, including early access to the latest issue of our online publication, Photography+
- the opportunity to buy a Photoworks fundraising print before anyone else
- behind-the-scenes news and insights
Photoworks is a charity that supports artists. We’re proud to have played a part in supporting and promoting Mónica Alcázar-Duarte and her practice.
Photoworks supports artists
Photoworks Friends is for anyone who wants to learn and be a part of the contemporary photography sector. We are a globally recognised charity proud to offer an engaging, provocative, and insightful year-round programme.
By becoming a Friend, your annual contribution will also directly support our programme and fund opportunities for artists. Last year, the scheme enabled us to support and platform the work of 100+ artists and writers, and the creative development of 1,200+ young people to develop their photography practice. This work would not be possible without the support of our community.
Photoworks champions photography for everyone, we strive to be inclusive and accessible because we believe anyone should have the chance to engage with photography. We are open and honest – we work towards creating a better and fairer sector for everyone.
We truly value our community, so please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, suggestions, or just to say hello!