Here's a round up of the most popular articles from 2015.
Highlights include Francis Hodgson on photo books, Lottie Davies’ take on alternative processes in photography and what makes a great portrait photograph? by James Hyman.
Scroll down for our top ten 2015 articles.
1. Francis Hodgson – Photobooks vs. Books of Photographs
2. Phillip Prodger – What Makes A Great Portrait Photograph?
3. Lottie Davies – Alternative Processes: a reaction to digital?
4. Aaron Schuman – Dancing with Ourselves
5. James Hyman – What Makes a Good Photograph?
6. Lewis Bush – An All Seeing Eye
7. Sandra Plummer – Photography’s New Materiality?
Full article for Members only.
8. Gemma Padley – The Human Face of Migration
9. Anna McNay – A Snapshot of the Mind
10. Helen Cammock – Intervening to make us notice: Paint and Ink and the Photographic Image